Are you ready to join one of the best places to work in NJ?
KRS CPAs is a well-established, growing accounting firm looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team. Winner of numerous Best Places to Work Awards, KRS provides employees with a work-life balance unmatched by other firms. Located in the heart of bustling Paramus, our office is easily accessible from anywhere in the metro area. KRS CPAs offers competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Senior Accountant (3-5 years’ experience)
Assist in client engagements related to tax and audit • Experience in preparation of partnership, corporate, and individual tax returns and financial statements • B.A./B.S degree in Accounting (MBA/Masters in Tax/Accounting a plus) • CPA Certification • Time management skills • Solid verbal and written communication skills • Possess an entrepreneurial “go getter” attitude • Strong computer skills; proficient in ProSystem, CCH Suite, and Microsoft Suite
Are you ready to join one of the Best Places to Work in NJ?
Send your resume today!
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Medical and Dental Insurance
401(k) with company match
Life & ADD Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Career planning and development
Client Referral Bonus
Employee Referral Bonus
Paid Professional Memberships
Business Casual Dress Policy
Firm Sponsored Outings
Full-service CPA firm located in Paramus, NJ, is currently seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Staff Accountant with 2 – 3 years’ experience to join our team. This position has the opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Wide variety of accounting and tax assignments
• Record transactions in ledgers
• Prepare trial balances and financial statements
• Perform various reconciliations
• Prepare accruals
• Calculate depreciation expense
• Prepare income tax returns
• Post payroll transactions
• Assist with audit fieldwork
• Various other projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 150 credit hours preferred
• 2+ years of Public Accounting experience
• CPA preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks
• CCH Software a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
Benefits include: Unlimited PTO, Flex-Time, Medical and Dental, 401(k), Life, ADD, and LTD Insurance, Generous Bonus Program, Paid Professional Memberships and CPEs, Business Casual Dress Policy, and Summer Hours
If you are waiting for your tax season bonus or vacation time off, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will offer a competitive sign-on for the right candidate.
KRS CPAs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer