Staffing firms benefit from customized accounting solutions
The staffing and recruiting industry is growing as employers embrace a more flexible workforce – one that often includes more independent contractors. If you run a staffing company, you know this means greater recruiting challenges and more administrative details for you.
When you work with KRS CPAs, we focus on your accounting and finances, so that you can focus on delivering high quality candidates and comprehensive staffing solutions to your clients. Our professionals can assist you with:
- Funding and implementing new technologies
- Regulations governing the employment sector
- Compliance issues of 1099 workers
- Review and upgrade of internal processes
- Navigating federal, state and local tax codes
- Identifying new business opportunities.
The right analysis and financial advice can make all the difference in your company’s success as the staffing industry marketplace continues to evolve. Our KRS EZ-Controller Advantage program may be just what you need. We’ll act as your controller by offering you a complete set of financial statements, market trend analyses, budgets and projections on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Clients look to us for the personal service and customized recommendations they need to run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. As one client told us:
“I’ve worked with other accounting firms, big and small. I haven’t come across a firm that does a better job. KRS does as well as top tier firms. In some instances, better – you get better attention. Attention is part of their creed. I’m also in the professional service industry, and I know the value of this.”
If you’re ready to work with the CPA firm that understands your challenges and will help your firm thrive, call us today.
Staffing firms turn to KRS CPAs for:
- Cost accounting standards and regulations
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management consulting
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Outsourced controller and CFO services
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) implementation
- Employee benefit plan review
- Merger and acquisition consideration