Get expert accounting and financial support for your clients’ legal matters
Legal matters can often require support for complex accounting and financial issues. KRS CPAs focuses on these issues for your law firm, so that you can focus on serving your client.
The KRS CPAs litigation support team can assist you from case analysis to expert testimony. When you work with our team, you get an independent, third-party analysis and objective evaluation of disputed evidence. We provide reports that are timely, accurate and defensible.
Litigation support from the team you can trust
The KRS Litigation Support Team has years of experience serving the legal profession and is led by Gerald Shanker, CPA, ABV/CFF. Jerry is known for his extensive track record in litigation support and business valuation. His counsel is often sought by law firms and judges for complex legal matters.
Work with the CPAs who understand your challenges and will help your firm thrive. Schedule an initial consultation by calling 201.655.7411 or emailing i[email protected].
KRS litigation support services include:
- Services for estate and gift, family law, shareholder/partner disputes, contract matters, assisting in defense of insurance claims
- Expert witness testimony
- Review reports of other experts
- Assistance with deposition – preparation, attendance, testimony
- Participation in settlement negotiations
- Asset accounting and tracing; document review
- Economic damage assessments
- Business valuation
- Reconstruction of accounting/tax records