Get the accounting systems and financial acumen your start-up needs to get to the next level
You know your start-up thrives on your passion and creativity. But it won’t get to the next level unless you have a good accounting system in place.
Your new company needs to have processes in place that lead to clear financial reporting, whether it’s basic bookkeeping to keep revenue and expenses in order, or more complex financial monitoring systems to manage operations and cash flows.
We understand your start-up may be operating on a tight financial budget, that’s why so many entrepreneurs count on the KRS accounting team to help steer their new business to growth and profitability.
What does your start-up need?
As a business owner, you know the ins-and-outs of the product or service you offer. But how operations translate into the details of cash flow, profit margins and forecasting may be another story.
If your business is successful, you may operate in a rapidly changing environment that requires split second decisions. You will need real-time financial and cash flow results as well as an independent advisor with your goals in mind.
KRS CPAs can provide the advice and guidance to help your business thrive. Our team can:
- Establish accounting systems and controls
- Provide operational and cash budgets, including appropriate financial metrics
- Offer full-charge bookkeeping and bookkeeper training
- Provide controller and CFO services on an interim or part-time basis
- Prepare and present financial statements to management
- Provide business tax planning and preparation
- Assist with obtaining bank loans and raising capital
- Explore estate and succession planning issues
- Review state registrations and nexus compliance
We work with small and mid-size startups in the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas.
An accounting relationship that grows with your company
Running a start-up can be equal parts exhilaration and frustration. We’re here for you in the beginning and as you grow and develop your business. As one long-time client said:
“One of KRS’ strengths is being able to pick up the phone and talk to them. They are hands-on and here anytime we need them.
Most accountants are well-versed in the technical side. But hand-holding is important if there is an emergency or question. The comfort level is important. We have that with KRS.”
Let us share your business journey. We’re in it with you for the long haul. Call us today.
KRS CPAS helps start-ups as they grow with:
- EZ-Bookkeeping Solutions full-charge bookkeeping services
- EZ-Controller Advantage providing financial statements, trend analyses, budgets, and projections
- Interim and part-time CFO services
- Business and personal tax preparation
- Financial planning
- Management consulting
- Estate and succession planning