Get the financial, accounting & tax advice you need to compete globally
Today, companies of all sizes are finding that their best customers, investors, suppliers, partners, and even employees may be across national borders. If your company is doing business internationally, you’re well aware of the complexities involved – and so are we.
Our international business professionals can help simplify complex global financial, tax and accounting matters for you. We stay current on what’s happening in the global marketplace and can work with you to ensure your company is in alignment with the most current international operating and reporting standards.
Conducting business globally affects not only your business but your personal tax and financial situation as well. That’s why we offer these comprehensive services to our international business clients:
- Multi-national business structuring – so that your business is built on an effective financial foundation.
- Corporate and tax planning and compliance – to ensure that you take advantage of all tax savings opportunities available.
- International Financial Reporting Standards monitoring – to ensure that, when global accounting standards go into effect, your company’s transition plan is in place and ready to be implemented.
In addition, we offer:
- IC-DISC (Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation) planning
- Tax planning for controlled foreign companies
- Managing intellectual property and intangible assets
- Inbound and outbound structuring
Ready to find out more about how KRS CPAs can help you position your international business operations for success? Contact Maria Rollins at [email protected] or 201.655.7411.
“Our international business professionals can help simplify complex global financial, tax and accounting matters.”