Work with the CPAs real estate pros trust
Whether we’re in a real estate boom or bust, real estate professionals need financial advisors they can trust – ones who understand how market volatility impacts property portfolios. Some of the most prominent and successful commercial and residential real estate owners, residential developers, and family-owned real estate businesses call us for just this reason.
At KRS CPAs, we have expertise servicing various property types, including single tenant net leased properties, shopping centers, office and industrial complexes, multi-family properties, and owner-occupied properties.
In addition to working with real estate investors and developers, we assist the architects, engineers, surveyors, and management companies who support them.
Our real estate accounting team can help you analyze the key financial metrics of your holdings, reduce your operating costs, and maximize your tax savings potential. In addition, our background in litigation support for real estate matters allows us to work seamlessly with your attorneys on everything from real estate acquisitions to lease disputes.
Services to help your real estate company succeed
We approach your real estate business as if it were our own – observing and learning first-hand about your operations and market conditions. We believe in giving you hands-on, personal service to help you succeed.
We provide assistance with the accounting and tax issues involved with
- Commercial and residential rental properties
- 1031 exchanges
- Umbrella Partnership Real Estate Investment Trusts (UPREITs)
- Corporate structures for real estate holdings
- Zero cash flow deals
- and more
Our real estate CPAs serve professionals in the New Jersey and New York metro area. Since we are well acquainted with different business structures, levels of legal protection, and financial perspectives, we can help you find the right insurance agents, attorneys, real estate agents, and other professionals to support and advise you so that you’re making informed decisions.
Are you ready to work with the accounting firm who understands what you need to succeed in the volatile real estate market? Then contact KRS CPAs.
Check out the KRS CPAs blog, Get Real: Real Estate Life Cycle Insights
You’ll get practical tips, advice and insights into tax and accounting issues for commercial and residential real estate properties.
We can help you structure real estate operations and investments in a tax efficient manner.
Our services for the real estate industry include:
- Tax planning and compliance, with focus on State and Local Tax (SALT) and eligibility for credits
- Acquisition review and transaction assistance
- Due diligence assistance for both buyers and sellers
- Cash flow analysis
- Assistance with securing financing and mortgages
- 1031 “like-kind” exchange structuring
- Entity and ownership structure guidance (including assistance with family limited partnerships)
- Income tax projections
- Estate and gift tax planning involving real estate assets
- Litigation support for transactions and dispute resolution
- Coordination with component depreciation and cost segregation experts