At KRS CPAs, we stay up-to-date on the latest in business valuation, real estate accounting, tax, and more, so that we can provide our clients with the latest thinking and insights on topics that affect their businesses and their lives. It’s all part of our commitment to exceptional client service and to maintaining our high professional standards.
Here’s a sampling of the 21 conferences, workshops and webinars our professionals participated in during October and November alone:
- NJSCPA Accounting & Audit Conference (Edison, NJ)
- NJSCPA Managing Partner Conference (Hamburg, NJ)
- Advanced Real Estate Accounting, Auditing & Taxation workshop (Roseland, NJ)
- Current Issues in Business Valuation webinar
- Landlord and Tenant: The Two Sides of the Rental Coin webinar
- Year-End Tax Planning Strategies for 2015 webinar
- Fundamentals of U.S. International Taxation webinar
The KRS team also invests time in various self-study courses, including:
- Self-Employment Taxes, Limited Partners and Net Investment Income Taxes
- Ethics for Florida CPAs
- Tailoring the Audit to Suit a Not-for-Profit
If your accounting firm is not staying current with today’s ever-changing standards and regulations, you could be missing out. Talk to us.