Controller & CFO services to grow your business
If your business is growing or experiencing financial challenges, you need an accounting and financial management expert to advise you. But hiring a full-time employee can be expensive and time consuming – and you’re already wearing enough hats.
That’s where the KRS CPAs EZ-Controller AdvantageTM can help. An EZ-Controller Advantage executive can function as your controller or CFO – without the cost of hiring a full-time executive.
Our executives can provide you with a complete set of financial statements, market trend analyses, budgets, and projections. He or she can present these results to management on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, as required.
You can expect the following benefits from engaging an EZ-Controller Advantage executive:
- Lower cost-to-performance ratio compared to a full-time controller
- Greater depth and range of specialty across all accounting functions
- Ability to expand or contract the engagement services as needed
- Reduced turnover, reduced HR/benefits costs, and removal of W-2 obligations
- Knowledge base drawn from the full KRS CPAs team
- Guaranteed up-time; KRS CPAs always provides coverage
Get proactive, fact-based insights
KRS has an impeccable track record of providing the service level our clients need to be competitive in today’s challenging business environment. Our ability to consistently provide a sustained level of managerial accountability provides your business with the proactive, fact-based decision making that every successful organization relies on to succeed.
Need bookkeeping support without the cost of hiring a full-time employee? Visit our EZ-Bookkeeper Solutions page.
Contact us and get the accounting and financial management support you need today!
Let an EZ-Controller Advantage executive take on these management tasks:
- Financial statements
- Full-charge general ledger
- Month-end close
- Quarterly & year-end analyses
- Supervision of A/P, A/R, general accounting & bookkeeping staff
- Analyze & report variances
- Prepare and supervise payroll & sales taxes
- Conduct life cycle cost-benefit analyses
- Liaison with external auditors