Giving back to the community is ingrained in the KRS culture
Partners and team members participate frequently in organizations and activities that make a positive impact on local businesses, students and communities, including:
- Hosting students from Paramus Rotary Club’s Annual Career Day for 3 years in a row.
- Judging at the William Paterson University’s 2015 Business Concept Competition.
- Running “Dress Down for a Donation” to help raise money for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Essex County for Children.
- Volunteering at the Community Food Bank of NJ.
- Raising money for the Junior Achievement of New Jersey Bowl-A-Thon.
- Participating in Relay for Life, an all-night fundraising event for the American Cancer Society.
- Sponsoring the Cotsakos College of Business at William Paterson University Crux of Industry Niche (COIN) program.
- Creating a team, for the second year, for St. Jude’s Annual Walk/Run 5K to raise money for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
- Contributing ads to Paramus Scholarship Show Fund; Paramus Rotary Club; Secaucus Board of Education; Ramapo College Foundation.
- Donating to Cure Alzheimer’s Fund; Wells Mountain Foundation; Cancer Research of NY; Paramus Volunteer Fire Department; Sarah’s Towel Project for Homeless Shelters; and Mustard Seed Communities, and others.
“When the actions we take have a positive influence on our communities, we all win.That’s why we get involved in local business, education and community organizations and activities.” – Maria Rollins